S.W.A.T. is excited to offer classroom presentations from our highly trained educators. We will provide a class period presentation, uniquely designed to grab the attention of today’s high school and middle school aged youth. Through an interactive lesson, utilizing Prezi and classroom activities, our trained experts will present medically accurate, age-appropriate information on teen pregnancy, STIs, relationships, decision-making, and refusal skills. Our presentation is designed to compliment the sex education curriculum already being taught in school. Each presentation has been created specifically for the grade level selected.
Classroom Implementation Options:
- 7th and 8th grade one time presentation with the boys and girls separated
- 9th grade options include the following:
- The one day presentation provides a broad overview mainly focusing on the facts related to sexual health. This is a solid presentation but the time constraint doesn’t allow much focus on the relationship aspect of the topic.
- The two day presentation provides an excellent overview of the facts related to sexual health and then details more specific relationship components that are commonly prevalent in high school dating scenarios.
These dynamic presentations are approved by the Fulton and Forsyth County Board of Education via the Sex Advisory Committee and are made available to schools and community venues throughout Fulton and Forsyth county.
*All classes need to be at least 45 minutes of uninterrupted teaching time. 60 minutes is preferable.
*A teacher is to remain in the classroom setting during the entire presentation. It is helpful if the teacher partners with the presenter in reference to classroom management issues.
- Middle School classes: $18.00/class
- High School one day classes: $18.00/class
- High School two day classes: $18.00/class for day 1 and $18.00/class for day 2
- A class is 35 or less students. If there are more than 35 students in one class, there will be an additional fee of $10.00.
- Any evening or weekend presentation for 35 or less students (60-90 minutes): $50.00/presentation
- Any evening or weekend presentation for 36 or more students (60-90 minutes): $90.00/presentation
If you are interested in booking a speaker, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with details regarding the interest and we will get back to you shortly.